Senin, 23 Mei 2011

1-35 Soal Expressions untuk SMA

1. Amelia : I'm afraid our government can't handle the flood problem usually happens in Jakarta every year.
    Steven : . . . . . . . . . . . I hope your government can find its solution immediately
    a. Oh, it's out of the question
    b. Oh, I couldn't bear it
    c. Oh, I'm sorry to hear that
    d. Oh, I can't believe it
    e. Oh, It's their own fault

Jawaban : C. (Expression of Sympathy)

2. Nadya : I'm afraid we will lose our house because my father is having problem in returning the bank's loan and it's possible for bank to foreclose our house.
    Ronny : . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .  I hope your family can solve the problem soon.
    a. Oh, it's out of the question
    b. Oh, I couldn't bear it
    c. Oh, I'm sorry to hear that
    d. Oh, I can't believe it
    e. Oh, It's their own fault

Jawaban : C. (Expression of Sympathy)


3. X : I'm worried Ditha will not have many friends because of her pride and bad attitude.
    Y: . . . . . . . . . I hope She can change her attitude soon.
    Kalimat bergaris bawah diatas merupakan ungkapan?
    a. advice
    b. expectation
    c. decline
    d. anxiety
    e. certainty

Jawaban : B. (Ungkapan Harapan)

Soal-soal berikutnya bisa di-download gratis di 1-35 Soal Expressions untuk SMA dan jawabannya bisa di download gratis di Jawaban 1-35 Soal Expressions untuk SMA

Lihat juga : 36-70 Soal Expression untuk SMA
           Jawaban 1-35 Soal Expressions untuk SMA 

Tidak ada komentar:

Poskan Komentar